Hi! I'm Lisa Wilby RD, LDN
This Is What I Do
I work with people to help them reach their nutrition goals, simply. As a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Nutritionist, and busy mom, I know how complicated matters of food, diet, and nutrition can be. That’s why I opened Nutrition Real Simple, in Easthampton and Falmouth, Massachusetts.
I studied at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and earned a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, including a 9-month post-graduate internship. Following that, I spent five years working as a Clinical Dietitian at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts, providing patients Medical Nutrition Therapy during their hospitalization and then nutrition counseling as they were discharged home. Realizing the great reward I found in teaching the science of what we eat and how it affects health, I opened Nutrition Real Simple with the goal of helping people help themselves by learning and living the benefits of good nutrition.
One-on-one or in groups, I work with people to help them move toward their goals. We focus on finding balance and lifestyle changes to help with mindful, healthy eating habits for improved health and well-being. My goal is to provide realistic and understandable nutrition counseling that fits you.
- An active member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the Western Area Massachusetts Dietetic Association, and the Massachusetts Dietetic Association.
- Member of the Weight Management; Nutrition Entrepreneur; and Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition Dietetic Practice Groups of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate of Adult Weight Management from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Author of multiple nutrition columns for The Falmouth Enterprise
- Past co-chair of the Western Area Massachusetts Dietetic Association Annual 5K
- Two-time veteran of the Boston Marathon, multiple half-marathons, and many other races.
I want to help you reach your nutrition goals, simply. Contact me to learn how we can improve your eating habits and your health, and bring balance to your life — together.